Group Blog

 


For my commercial project, I decided to work by myself. The reasons why I wanted to work by myself was because of many reasons. One reason that I wanted to work by myself was because I get a feel of how to do a full project by myself just incase I want to do my final project by myself, I can already have experience working on everything by myself. Another reason why I want to work by myself is because I realized that when I work alone, I thrive and do really good. The third reason why I want to work alone is because I really want my creativity to come out in this project so I can actually see my ideas come to life. Plus, I was told that when I work with people, I can get a little bit distracted. I was also told that I work really well alone, so I wanted to keep those conversations in mind while working on this project. I like to work with people, but usually when I work with people, I kind of get frustrated when certain things don't go according to plan or my partners don't do what they need to do. So to avoid that frustration from happening, I'd much rather work alone, no offense to anybody. To be honest, I know that it's good to work in groups just so you don't have to do so much work. But, I'd like to kind of challenge myself just because it's the first project of the year and it's the easiest so I can really see how things are done. And with me knowing that other people are working in groups and I'm working alone, makes me even more motivated to rise to the challenge. I also realized that I need to see who I am as a creator/director/filmmaker to even work with people because if I have the wrong attitude, no one is going to want to work with me. Another reason why I want to work by myself is because no one can boss me around. As weird/mean as that sounds, that's actually really good for me. I say that because, when I get bossed around sometimes I get aggravated so I can be my own boss in this film production. One of the last reasons why I want to work alone is because I can feel the satisfaction of knowing I did this whole project by myself. I thought of the idea, planned, researched, casted, filmed, and edited. Plus, I am the only one that can take credit for my personal work. I honestly can't wait until we get to recording this commercial, I'm really excited!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genre Research Blog: Comedy

Planning the Final Task: Script

Production Blog: Filming