Research Blog

Research:

For my project, I will be doing a sneaker commercial, but dance edition. My commercial is based all around dance shoes, specifically Reebok dance shoes. In usual sneaker commercials, the audience sees/hears:
  • the camera at an extreme close-up of the actors' feet to show off the sneakers
  • people dancing, running, or just being active in the specific shoe that the commercial focuses on
  • music in the background
  • eye-catching things/phrases that'll make the audience want to buy the shoes
In typical Reebok commercials, the audience sees/hears:
  • the actors working out/exercising/being active
  • a close-up of the shoes
  • the Reebok logo
  • something funny at the end of the commercial
  • motivational or upbeat music
In my commercial, I will be doing these things, but I'm going to add my own little twist to it. The sneakers that my commercial will be focused on is of course, Reebok's. The specific name of the shoes are "Freestyle Hi Women's Shoes". 











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genre Research Blog: Comedy

Planning the Final Task: Script

Production Blog: Filming