Production Blog: Editing

 

I started my editing process at the start of December. To edit my music video, I only used 1 app. That app was CapCut. CapCut is a really good editing software. I've used it multiple times before so I knew the basics and how to get around it. I really love editing videos too so editing is natural for me. While getting all of my clips together to edit, my phone kept acting slow. I realized that it was acting slow because I didn’t have any storage. But, I was able to clear some of my storage so I could edit without my phone acting slow. While editing, I realized that some clips needed a retake so it can flow better with the plot. So, I ended up filming those scenes over while editing. After that, I was able to put all of my clips together and edit my music video. Even though I cleared my storage, my phone would glitch instead of moving slow. I would get aggravated from it as well but I had to be patient and calm down. Thankfully, I was able to stop the glitches. All I had to do was restart my phone. I literally just turned it off and turned it back on and it was fine. But, I’m super proud of my music video so far. I have been very productive while editing and I am proud of myself for being so productive. I’m so excited for everyone to see my final music video even though the acting is kind of bad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genre Research Blog: Comedy

Planning the Final Task: Script

Production Blog: Filming