Production Blog: The Change


During the whole process of making my music video, there was a realization that I received. That realization was that some parts of the plot, made no sense whatsoever. So, changes were made to the music video's plot. The changes were made right before the filming process started. The storyboard and planning were both finished, but I wasn't content with the plot. I would much rather be content with the plot of my music video than post a music video that I don't feel comfortable about. So, there were multiple changes in the whole plan of the music video. There was changes in characters, the storyline, and even a location. So the music video will no longer have a man character in it anymore. It will only have the woman. There will be 2 new locations added to the location list for the music video. The first one will be my personal car. The second one will be my personal bathroom in my house. And of course, the plot will be changed as well. So, the first couple of scenes will stay the same. The 8th scene, is where the plot will change. The woman will be doing her work in the 8th scene. In the 9th scene, the woman will leave for work and go to the car. Scenes 10 and 11 will consist of the woman going back home and realizing how much of an independent business woman she is. And then, scene 12 will stay the same since it's the end card.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genre Research Blog: Comedy

Planning the Final Task: Script

Production Blog: Filming