Planning Blog

 Props:

Since I have decided to do a Reebok sneaker commercial, my main prop is the Reebok Freestyle Hi Women's Shoes. Other props that will be included are a chair and a flag.

Costumes:

In my commercial, I will have 2 characters; one side and one main. They both will be wearing dance clothes, or clothes that you will see dancers in high school bands wearing. They both will be wearing dance sneakers as well. For one point in the commercial, the main character will be wearing joggers and a regular t-shirt. Then they will switch into a dance uniform or dance shorts and a band shirt. There is an example of a dance uniform in the picture below. The main character will also be wearing the Reebok with the dance uniform like in the photo below.


(This is a photo of how the sneakers look and how I would like one costume to look, if possible)

Schedule:

On 9/24/2021-9/26/2021, I will research shoe commercials, including Reebok ones.

On 9/27/2021, I will establish and figure out the props, costumes, schedule, location list, and backup plan.

On 9/29/2021, I will create the storyboard for the 30-second commercial.

On 10/01/2021, I will film and record the necessary shots for the commercial.

On 10/02/2021-10/04/2021, I will film and record extra clips that were missed for the commercial.

On 10/05/2021, I will edit and add any final touches to the commercial.

Location List:

The main location for the commercial will be the senior patio. The senior patio has a nice background to record dancing videos and pictures in and the lighting over there is very good. 

The second location for the commercial will be the stairs in front of the media center. These stairs will help put emphasis on the dancing because if you film from the top of the stairs and shoot down, the camera angle is really nice and it makes it seem like you are sitting in bleachers and watching somebody on the track dance, like at a football game.

The third location will be the area in front of the media center stairs. This is where the commercial will take place at in the beginning of it. The main character will be dancing here very boringly in the beginning of the commercial.

Backup Plan(s):

If the weather is not good and looks gloomy, my backup plan would be to film in the hallway by building 9 that leads to building 17 and the cafeteria because that hallway is really nice to take dance videos in as well.

If one of my actors are absent, I will take a day outside of school to work with them. If one of my crew members are absent, one of the actors will take over their position to help me.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genre Research Blog: Comedy

Planning the Final Task: Script

Production Blog: Filming