My Music Video

This is my music video project. The plot is am independent businesswoman’s everyday life. She packages orders for her small business daily. She wakes up, picks out her clothes and gets ready for work. She hops in her car and goes to work. She does paperwork and then goes home and repeats. She just has an overall independent mindset and works hard to get what she wants.



This was my very first music video ever made. I personally think that’s it’s okay for it being my first one. The editing/filming may be mediocre but looking back over it, I can definitely see things that I can improve in and things that can be fixed. I’ve seen the mistakes made with this music video and I will definitely improve. Nonetheless, I am proud of myself and I’m very grateful for my family’s help on my music video. I can’t wait to do my next project!

Comments

  1. Please do not mind the thumbnail, I forgot to adjust it, sorry. - Autumn Alfred

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Genre Research Blog: Comedy

Planning the Final Task: Script

Production Blog: Filming