Production Blog: The Process


The journey of making this music video was very hectic. I had to realize that I needed to have a lot of patience on this whole adventure. Filming, editing, and producing is very fun. But, there will always be struggles. Nothing is ever going to be perfect. During this process, I had days where I just had to sit back and take deep breaths because things weren't going how I wanted them to. But, then again, not everything is going to go how you want it to. I was even struggling when I was trying to pick the song for my music video. It literally took me about a week to figure out what song I wanted to do for my music video. Gladly, I was finally able to pick. Filming was even a struggle for me. It was a struggle because I was the main character and I had to figure out ways to film. I ended up having my sister help me. I’m so grateful for her. I had struggles editing as well. There was struggles editing because my editing software would sometimes glitch and wouldn’t work. But, I was able to finish my project in the end. One of my most stressful struggles was saving my music video to my phone. I had to continue clearing storage on my phone because I barely had any. Thankfully, in the end, I ended up deleting multiple apps and my final music video was saved to my phone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genre Research Blog: Comedy

Planning the Final Task: Script

Production Blog: Filming