Title Research: Watch the Title Website

After visiting the 'Watch the Titles Website' I was wowed by many title sequences. I visited this website to conduct research on different title sequences for my two minute project film. I will be using different title designs for my project, so it is essential that I complete some research on it before I actually get started on it. I came across many different title sequences. They all included descriptions explaining what the title sequence was made for. It also explains the process the title sequence went through to be produced. I also saw the title sequences in motion. All of which I saw were unique and creative. I learnt that important title sequence such as the ones I viewed on the website takes a lot of team work to make. Overall, these sequences all look like they took a lot of time to perfect and it amazes me how much team work and effort it takes to produce such beautiful styles.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Genre Research Blog: Comedy

Planning the Final Task: Script

Production Blog: Filming